The Happy Fam!

The Happy Fam!

Friday, February 26, 2010

Jonathan's Happy Little Self :)

Johnny is just too cute not to share. And just so you know, I'm not biased at all. Okay, since you can't hear my voice, that last sentence was dripping with sarcasm. Anyway, he's currently telling me a long, exciting story full of squeals and raspberries. He's also eating a plastic bug that now looks more like a 5-inch round ball of slobber. I just LOVE him! I'm pretty sure I grew a whole extra heart just to hold him in it. He makes me smile all day long. I always knew I'd love being a mommy, but WOW! It's so much fun!

Okay, it's not all roses. In fact, cleaning poop out of his hair is about as far away from roses as it gets. Roses don't smell like that. And then there are the hours he's spent "exercising his lungs." That's not very rosy either. Roses don't scream. Also, there was one Sunday when he pooped on a lady at church. Seriously, there was poop on her dress. Also not like roses. Roses don't make you want to hide your face forever. Then there was the other Sunday, when he had such a loud poo that it was echoing through the whole chapel, and then he looked up at me, smiled, and topped it off with a belch. I've never heard a rose (or anyone else's kid) do that!

ANYway, I think that's enough about poop.

Here are some videos that make me laugh. Enjoy!


Johnny's Bouncer (his favorite place in the whole world):

Johnny telling a great story with a surprise ending!:

1 comment:

  1. So Jonny is adorable, but your narrating is just as cute! Your such a good mom.

    ReplyDelete