The Happy Fam!

The Happy Fam!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

8 Things

Okay, I got tagged and I'm desperately trying to avoid doing the dishes, so here goes!

8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. The Office
2. Wipeout
3. Howie Do It
4. Avatar :) (This one's Paul's fault...but I really do like it!)
5. How It's Made
6. Home Improvement
7. The Red Green Show
8. Mr. Bean

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Having my baby
2. Paul coming home
3. Warm weather
4. Being skinny again (kind of goes along with #1)
5. New episodes of The Office :)
6. Going to Disneyland....someday!
7. Eating...I'm pregnant. It's all I ever think about.
8. Living in a house with laundry hookups...and more space!

8 Favorite Places to Eat:
1. My Mom's house
2. Outback
3. Canyon Crest
4. Applebee's
5. Jaker's
6. 9 Beans and a Burrito
7. Papa Kelsey's
8. Garibaldi's

8 Things on My Wishlist:
1. 20 piano students
2. Like Erica...Buying a house
3. Having lots of healthy babies! (lots as in 4 or 5)
4. Getting an air conditioner before this summer. Otherwise, Paul is going to have a very grouchy pregnant wife on his hands.
5. A maid. It's a wishlist, right? That doesn't mean it has to be realistic!
6. An incredible husband...oh wait! I already have that one:)
7. A baby grand piano...Steinway, if this is a wishlist!
8. Going to Russia with Paul

8 Favorite Movies:
1. While You Were Sleeping
2. Return to Me
3. The Bourne Trilogy
4. August Rush
5. Enchanted
6. Everything else Disney (except High School Musical and all the other teen drama crap)
7. It's a Wonderful Life
8. The Mask of Zorro

8 People I Tag:
1. Jennifer
2. Melissa
3. Megan
4. Rachel
5. Audrey
6. Natalie
7. Becky
8. Julie

2 comments:

  1. It was fun to be roomies for the weekend. Hope that everything is going well. Sounds like you're already excited for Bruinhilda to come. That is what you are naming her right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you know? That IS what we're naming her! If it's a girl. If it's a boy, it'll be Bruinhildo. :) It was a fun weekend. I just wish we could have been there longer!

    ReplyDelete